Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wonderful Outdoor Showers


Every summer I spend some time on Cape Cod with family and friends. One of the "must haves" is an outdoor shower wherever we stay. There is nothing like the feel of showering outside with the sun shinning, reflecting in the water from the shower, making the world a prettier place.

Late last summer I returned to Ohio, determined to find just the right spot at our house where we could install my coveted outdoor shower. I believe I have found it; privacy, plumbing access, and a bit of a view - all of the main requirement. It's high on this summer's to do list. I will keep you posted on its progress.

I have found a few images to get the creative juices flowing. Which one speaks to you?




S Russell Groves






Sunset, Lake Tahoe Idea House







Jane Hamley







Ethan Fierro







Pottery Barn - Outdoor Spaces



Coastal Living - Bogdany





Matangi Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!