Monday, April 6, 2009

Your home = Your personality

I often fall in love with fabrics that I discover at the Design Center or that reps will show me. Occasionally, I think that this linen or that leather would make an excellent skirt, jacket, or cute little dress. I am sure it says something about my style and personality...loving great silks, textures, and blends. My guess is that all designers fawn over fabrics and their possibilities.

I thought this little number (pictured right) would be a big hit with a few designers. The art is by surrealist Aaron Goodman and the theme for the piece is "the way you decorate your home is a reflection of your personality."

The picture has me thinking about designing my "home dress" based on my personality.

What would yours look like?






I think that I should print this image and paste it on my fridge.

Summer will be here soon!

I am sure that someone in my house can relate to this one.

Look for more of Aaron Goodman's art on this excellent art web site Té la mà Maria - Reus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!