Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slipper Chairs

Slipper chairs are wonderful! I love them! They are so versatile and add great style and grace to most any room. From the bedroom, to living room, to a patio or a commercial lobby, slipper chairs provide a comfortable, welcoming seating option in design. Initially appearing as a low chair in bedrooms for donning slippers, hence the name, this member of the lounge family has graduated to hold a prominent place in furniture plans today. I love sitting in them and I love using them in my designs. I work one, two or more in wherever possible. Great chairs!

Jaques Garcia - Castel Lounge - pictured above



I have a compilation of few styles that really appeal to me. Difficult to pick a favorite…I have mine…let me know your favorite.









Cottage and Bungelow - Florence Chair




British Regency - Slipper



Bernhardt - Helena




Donghia - Open Villa





Suzan Fellman - Scarf Chair




McGuire - Slipper Chair


Orlando Diaz-Azucy - Cambay





Bernhardt - Cotierie




Paul McCobb Chair - collectable






Barbara Barry - Slipper Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!