Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Love

I love that in the past few years we have been seeing more and more varieties of pumpkins appearing at local markets and garden centers. 

The classic orange pumpkin still has a warm place in my heart but with a possible 85 or so varieties of pumpkins to choose from - hurray that we are see some new types for fall decorating.

Over the last few years I have been enamored with the white variety but after my visit today to the local garden center - these green ones may be my new favorite.

I have tried growing these in my garden over the last few years with...alas...little success.  Sigh.

I have a few pictures from today's visit - what is your favorite color, shape, and size??  With 85 varieties the possibilities are endless.
 
Happy Fall decorating!!






Such a pretty table setting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!