Monday, March 30, 2009

CRAFTBOSTON Art Show



My friend just told me about a wonderful contemporary art show, CRAFTBOSTON, which took place this last weekend in Boston MA. The show is produced by the Society of Arts and Crafts in Boston and featured a wide range of artists (200); both well known and emerging, national, and international.



Nicholas Kekic - picture right



The artists in the show present their crafts in clay, glass, fiber, metal and wood media. Looks like it was an interesting show. I hope that I can plan a trip to Boston to visit my family later this year so that the trip will coincide with their fall event.



The Society of Arts and Crafts has a wonderful web site where you can view a few selections from each artist and obtain more information about the upcoming fall exhibit. I have put together a few fun samples from the show for you to see. Enjoy.











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information and thanks for the sharing its a good picture I glad this picture

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!